My friends. Humanity is finally reaching a new age. And we have a new mission. We are awakeningand this is an exciting time. It is time of transitionand of immense conscious shifting. I like to think of it as a delicate shift from our head to our heart. This change will also challenge us in many ways. It is essential that we acknowledge that this will be part of the journey. Accepting changeand letting go are all part of our shift to a heart centered way of life. It is an ongoing journey that will slowly transform us.
We have focused on the head for several generationsand we have made immense advancements in technologyand our standard of living. This can be seen as both positiveand negative, it is part of our growth. We need to accept this. We have been given many blessings. Our new era now shifts towards the heart. The heart is our center. It is where the physical meets the spiritual, the center of our chakrasand our energy centers. All of the great teachers have told us to focus on the heart, on the great power of love to transformand find the truth. This is our goaland focus at this time. Yet this does not happen overnight. We need to take small steps to bring this consciousness into our daily lives.
Being heart centered focuses on Love, which is the highest frequency. This is the ultimate energyand force that connects us all. This is the energy that binds the universe. Yes, we still need to use the head in our decision making. Logic, organizationand analytical ability are essential tools in life. We shall continue to utilize these. What I am emphasizing here is a shift or return to love, which is centered in your spiritual or energy heart. When we begin to shift from head to heart we see things in a different light. When we are balancedand in harmony with our heart we will make decisionsand treat others in a positive way. This in turn transforms the world. I have often told my children “remember to spread the love”. And although this sounds simple, this is the key. No matter what else we do, the more love we can share with others the more we will change ourselvesand the world.
There are many emotions that we feel. Love, the highest frequency of emotion is what we are referring to in a heart centered way of life. Lower frequency emotions based on Fear – anger, jealousy, envy, rage, even depression are not what we are focusing on. Yes, they are emotions, but are not based on Love, but instead based on Fear. These two feelings are opposite on the emotional scale. Negative emotions come more from the ego, they separate usand cause us great confusion. They are part of the journey, they will always be part of us, but it is essential to learn to let go of their control on usand move instead to the higher emotions of the heart.
How do we go about moving ourselves from head to heart? Here are a few simple steps to get you going on the journey.
1. Use your Intuition. Utilize that 6th sense in your life based on the heartand our connection to the universe. Focus on the heart when making decisions.
2. Meditation, Reflectionand Prayer are Essential. Make time to be quietand connect with the universal energy of the heart.
3. Take small steps every day. We do not change overnight. Take small steady steps.
4. Let go of the guilt. Know that the journey is the goal. Living by the heart is a way of life.
5. Let go of judgment. Let everyone be on their path. Have an open heart. Let go of the mind’s requirement that you need to be right. Speak your truth, but do it with love.
6. Be mindful of your thoughts, feelingsand actions. Be conscious of the energy you put out there.
7. Life is a dance, always changing, always flowing. Learn to be part of the journeyand let go of expectations. Just try to be in the moment, experience itand let go. Flow with the river of life. Remind yourself of this every day.
And as a last reminder – Take it easy on yourself. We need to recognize the shadow side that is inside us alland on some level find peace with that side, recognizing that it is part of the journey. To put it simply we have many parts of ourselves that we need to recognize. Life is not always blackand white, loveand fear, goodand bad…there are many shades to our existence. And this dance can change from minute to minuteand day to day. This is where mindfulness plays such a key role. By being mindful of thisand by recognizing it we can learn to make more loving decisions in our daily lives. With small conscious steps we can learn to operate from the heart.