Your Body and its Connection to Mind, Spirit & Emotion
- July 17, 2016
- Posted by: Brian Heater
- Category: Mental & Spiritual Well-Being
Your Body and its Connection to Mind, Spirit & Emotions
– Our cell tissue holds the energy patterns of one’s attitudes and our belief systems.
– Positive and Negative experiences register a memory in cell tissue as well as in your energy field.
– Memory of experiences are stored in body tissue.
– Every thought continuously feeds every cell of your body.
– According to energy medicine, we are living history books. Our bodies contain our history.
– Day-to-Day Fearful or Bitter attitudes are biologically negative substances.
– All of our thoughts 1st enter our system as energy. This energy ends up in our body and cells.
– You can begin to cleanse your energy field by fasting and by a cleansing diet.
– Think of an Illness as a Power Disorder.
– We hold negative past emotions and experiences in our minds & bodies.
– Every thought that crosses our minds, every belief we nurture, every memory to which we cling translates into a positive or negative command to our bodies and spirits.
– If a person’s spirit is impelled by Fear, then Fear returns to your energy field and to your body.
– What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body.
– Illness is the result of Imbalance.
– Be aware of the negative and lower frequency emotions such as fear, anger, judgment, envy, jealousy, resentment, hatred and impatience.
– Breathing creates awareness, space, and brings you into the Present moment. Create time to breathe. Create a few moments of inner stillness every day.
– Be Present. Be true to your inner purpose. Do not focus on the past or the future. Give the Present your full attention.
– Your Body and Energy System move naturally toward health
Excerpt from my book “30 Steps to Conscious Living” – Brian M Heater