General Guidelines to Natural Health & Weight Loss – 25 Steps that Work
- July 18, 2014
- Posted by: Brian Heater
- Category: General Health
These 25 steps of natural weight loss are a great way to lose weight quickly, naturally and safely. It is all about the food you eat (and the food you don’t eat), along with a few other important steps. This program works and has been used by many people. Check it out and get some great ideas…
Have patience with the results – it can take up to 2 weeks to see any weight loss, then it comes off slowly, but steadily, if you follow the program. Again, One Essential Key to your success with this program is in the foods you eat and what you don’t eat. If you avoid the foods recommended, you will see changes.
Remember, some may not agree with all of these guidelines. They worked for me and for many others, but there are many different natural programs with various methods that are successful. Keep in mind that body types, blood type, metabolism, mind set, etc. are factors in what works best for you.
Guideline Summary for Natural Weight Loss
1. Start each day with a positive affirmation and visualization of your success. Have a weight loss goal and visualize yourself at that weight to focus your mind.
2. Read positive self-help books and articles. Books or Articles on the Law of Attraction are highly recommended.
3. A 3-10 day Cleanse is highly recommended for getting your body detoxified.
4. Regular Organic herbal tea and filtered water are essential.
5. Drink lots of Water. Filtered only.
6. Drink Organic vegetable and natural juices for energy, fasting and hunger suppression.
7. Organic and pure natural foods are essential.
8. Eat natural or Organic lean proteins (chicken, fish, tofu, tempeh, beans and nuts are great)
9. Do research on the types of proteins you need. (for example, some people are allergic to soy products. Another example, almonds are a great protein, peanuts are not)
10. Eat Fresh Vegetables – The more the better! Green Organic vegetables and fresh salads are excellent. Slightly steamed can assist with digestion. Be careful with dressing and sauces.
11. Eat more frequent smaller meals than the traditional large three meals a day. Try to eat or drink every 3-4 hours, but make it small. This keeps your energy going.
12. Try to avoid Acidic foods as much as possible and keep your pH levels on the alkaline side. Your body needs Oxygen. Some good alkaline foods are fresh vegetables, fruits, beans and many nuts. Do some research on this.
13. Exercise 2 times daily – 30 min. minimum – important to sweat and increase heart rate. Don’t hurt yourself though. For example, one can be a run, the 2nd a walk. Work on muscle development also. Essential to get Oxygen to your body regularly.
14. Record daily/weekly in your personal journal your overall health, weight and energy levels.
15. Avoid all Processed and Junk Foods. Very important!
16. Avoid or limit Dairy products.
17. Avoid or limit Red Meat consumption.
18. Avoid or limit Alcohol. Alcohol is a big weight gainer for most and is also a depressant!
19. Avoid or limit all Bread & Pasta products. Very important! Quinoa, Brown Rice or Spelt products are a possible substitute, but be careful and monitor.
20. Avoid or limit Wheat, Corn and Potato products for the length of the program.
21. Avoid or Limit Sugar products – especially processed refined sugar, which includes soda and high sugar juice products. Another essential guideline!
22. Limit your caffeine intake. Limit and drink only Organic Coffee. Drink Organic herbal, black or green tea, or yerba mate as a substitute. Use only natural sweeteners such as agave or honey and do not use dairy creamers.
23. Do not eat too late in the evening. If possible exercise after your last big meal. If you are hungry in the evening drink tea, or a small protein, vegetable or fruit snack.
24. Be aware of what foods make you “moody” and make you gain weight.
25. Take a high-quality natural vitamin supplement to help you system work properly.
After optimal weight and health is reached you can re-introduce some of the avoidance foods into your diet, but very slowly and in limited quantities. Watch what foods make you gain weight! If you like this plan,get more detailed info by going to my “Start the Revolution Within” natural weight loss program website.
Please also visit my website for more information on Natural Health, Weight Loss & Cleansing – TransformingOurselves.com.
To your health! Brian