10 Essential Guidelines to Natural Health & Weight Loss
- July 18, 2015
- Posted by: Brian Heater
- Category: General Health
There are so many important guidelines and steps to Natural Health and Weight Loss that it gets confusing as to which are the most important to follow! To make it easier for you I have written an article outlining what I think are the 10 Most Essential Guidelines to Natural Health & Weight Loss. Remember these are 10 important guidelines…there are also many other guidelines worth listing and discussing… but I feel the ones listed here are very solid place to start.
1. ORGANIC & NATURAL FOOD are essential for your Health. The more you eat, the better. Go Organic! When you can’t buy or afford Organic, buy Natural.
2. AVOID THE “WHITE DEVILS” – That is white flour products, most wheat products, bread, pasta, white rice, many crackers and cereals, pizza, potatoes and most milk products. The less you eat of these the better for your health!
3. EAT YOUR VEGETABLES ! Vegetables are the best food on the planet. Yes, you need proteins and other nutrients, but vegetables are where its at! Fresh Fruit is also recommended.
4. REGULAR CLEANSING & DETOX – You should try to cleanse and detox your body at least once a year, more if you can.There are great cleansing methods out there. Fasting is one way to do it, but there are other methods also.
5. EAT LEAN & NATURAL PROTEINS as much as you can! Chicken, Fish, Tofu, Tempeh, Beans, Almonds, etc…these are lean. You can eat heavier proteins, but make sure they are 1) Organic or Natural 2) minimize consumption as they are more difficult to digest.
6. AVOID PROCESSED & JUNK FOOD – What do you consider Junk Food? Unfortunately there are many foods that are labeled “healthy” or “natural” foods that are junky. Look at the list of preservatives…if you see chemicals, high sugar, dyes or coloring, hydrogenated or refined oils then it is not good for you.
7. EXERCISE – I know this is an obvious one, but a top 10. Get off your buns and walk, run, bike, swim…anything. You need to get oxygen to your body and brain. You need to sweat! Ideally at least 30 minutes a day.
8. EAT SMALLER MEALS more frequently and DO NOT OVER EAT IN THE EVENING – You get energy and tend to eat more healthy if you snack during the day, instead of gorge large meals, in particular at night. You can snack at night just go light and healthy.
9. AVOID SUGAR PRODUCTS – Especially processed refined sugar, which includes soda and high sugar juice products. Most alcohol can be included in this also. Sugar gives energy, but does so at a price…empty calories, not much nutrition.
10. DRINK WATER- Filtered and pure water. We are made mostly of Water! We need lots of water to replenish and flush our system. Drink several ounces of it several times a day!
Okay, there are 10 important steps! If you want a more specific plan on how to follow these natural health guidelines & lose weight you can start by going to my Articles & Resources web page, which has more information to get you started. Check it out!
Please visit my website – TransformingOurselves.com for more information on Natural Health, Weight Loss, Cleansing, Nutrition and Well-Being. To your Health! Brian